1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

why r women so cruel?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by kjf216, May 7, 2010.

1. May 8, 2010 at 12:57 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    heh, I was in this same position a year ago. Turns out the breakup was by far for the better! Move on man, you'll find a better girl!

2. May 8, 2010 at 12:58 AM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    I must say you have such a way with words. lol. and once again. nice truck.

3. May 8, 2010 at 2:18 AM
    LazyNavyTaco

LazyNavyTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    06' Silver, DC, TRD Sport
    DNX-5120 head unit, 2-JL ZR650-Csi component sets, JL 500/1v2 amp, 17x9 Ultra Baron's, LT285/70R-17 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac D's, ShrockWorks front bumper with skid plate and light bar

life lessons from ET1..... doesnt get much better...

4. May 8, 2010 at 4:09 AM
    STR8_BEAST

STR8_BEAST Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    HB, SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PRERUNNER TRD OR
    MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, SOUND SYSTEM, KENWOOD DNX 7140, WINDOW TINT, REAR TSB, FRONT COIL SPACER, SATOSHI MOD, BHLM, WHITE CALIPERS, CB RADIO W/4FT FIRESTIK, MAGLITE MOD
    at lest u got that far with ur girl. mine just hooked up with me an said she wasnt ready for a relationship

5. May 8, 2010 at 11:05 AM
    mortuusangelus

mortuusangelus Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Slate Hill, NY
    Vehicle:
    no truck now :(
    hehehe... Hey, was raggin' on ya, just that it's hard to read. Understandable about the learning disorder. Believe it or not, I've got not so mild-case of dyslexia, but (no thanks to a lot of my teachers) I pretty much learned how to get around it. Reading a shit-ton of books helped a lot, basically forced my brain to relearn I guess. Hell, if people can teach other parts of their brains to allow for motor function (i.e., brain-damaged person can't walk.. relearns how thanks to "rewiring" of the ol' noggin') why not learn how to get around what causes a learning disability? :D

Anyway, like what others have said. Chill, keep your head and things will work out. Hell I was engaged at one point, turned out fine after the break-up, though it did take some time to get over it. Now I'm having fun being single.

6. May 8, 2010 at 12:59 PM
    kjf216

kjf216 [OP] Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Head unit, speakers, LEDs
    im doing ok but what suck the most is i tend to only have a few friends that i actually hang with and i mainly hang with my gf. i pretty much consider what ever girl im dating is my bestfriend lol and everyone else i know is just an acquittance like i really just talk to those type of people at school or work or whatever. so im out a bestfriend/ gf so im left with my few buddies who all have work. so i dont have anything to do to keep my mind busy. plus i dont even have a girl in mind that im friendly with to try to start talking to which is what i really need. and of course the whole thing happened right after class ended so i have not real way of meeting new people my ex's timing just sucks

Products Discussed in

To Top