1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wife got into fender bender

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by c0b2a, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Jan 16, 2011 at 8:38 AM

c0b2a [OP] Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2008
    While I was away on some training, NC had some heavy snow. My wife slid on some ice and hit another car. My insurance estimate came back saying it is about $1,100. in repairs. Over $500.00 of that is for paint supply's and paint labor. I off road and my paint is already jacked up and I don't care about that at all.

I don't want to pay for a new stock bumper, so my idea is to use the insurance money to replace the damaged bumper with an All-pro.
    Good idea?
    Also: does anyone know if All-pro gives a Military discount? how tough are All-pro bumpers to put on?
  2. Jan 16, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Matic Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.

Sep 8, 2009
    First Name:
    2002 TRD prerunner,SR5, doublecab
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate.
    You looking for a plate bumper or a tube bumper?
    Not sure about the military discount.
    Be prepared to pay for shipping. ($200+) to NC. Thats about what I paid to have my tube bumper shipped.
    pm Sarah or any of the other all-pro people and they will set you strait on discounts and shipping fees.
    My tube bumper went on in about 45 mins with minor modifications. However I am a 1st gen. Your results may vary. Good luck!
To Top