1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WildLand Studio Custom Signature and Photoshop Thread!

Discussion in 'Photography' started by WildLand, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Apr 13, 2017 at 8:40 AM
    WildLand

WildLand [OP] Does Ursus arctos defecate in deciduous forest?

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    Have two tabs open. One with your edit signature and one with your build page.
    Copy the URL for your build page.
    Highlight the corresponding image code on your edit signature tab and press the link button above (chain link symbol).
    Paste the URL
    Repeat for other side

ChadsPride likes this.
  2. Apr 18, 2017 at 6:20 AM
    LSC15

LSC15 Southern Retrofits

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD D-Cab
    2008 Double Cab - Current 2002 4runner - Sold 2001 Double Cab - Sold 1995 Xtra Cab - Sold
    I can only get one side to work. Once I fix one side the other half wont link

ChadsPride likes this.
  3. Apr 18, 2017 at 8:15 AM
    WildLand

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    Try doing this. Put a space between the two picture links. Then link up each of the two pictures to corrisponding build pages. Save it. Your signature should now be the two sides each linked up with a space between them. Go back into edit signature and remove the space and save

ChadsPride likes this.
  4. Apr 18, 2017 at 8:25 AM
    LSC15

LSC15 Southern Retrofits

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD D-Cab
    2008 Double Cab - Current 2002 4runner - Sold 2001 Double Cab - Sold 1995 Xtra Cab - Sold
    Still doesn't work

ChadsPride likes this.
  5. Apr 18, 2017 at 8:40 AM
    WildLand

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    I just got it to work on mine with your sig.

Here is what I did step by step.

Upload both images to imgur.
    Once loaded find the drop down menu to the right of each picture and click 'get share links'
    Copy the one that says BBCForums.
    Paste each on into your edit signature with a space between them
    Copy and link each of your build pages to each of the froum codes for your images.
    Press save and do not exit.
    Then remove the space between the two codes.
    Press save again and then you can exit the edit signature page.

Make sure when you are working on the signature you are dealing with the actual code, not the picture that shows up once you go back into edit signature

G.T. and ChadsPride like this.
  6. Jun 21, 2017 at 5:46 PM
    WildLand

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    @Tcoma16 here you are man! Sorry for the delay! Hope it's what you are looking for :cheers:

[​IMG]

Tcoma16 likes this.
  7. Jun 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM
    Tcoma16

Tcoma16 Blue Goo

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport
    Dude, that looks awesome! Thanks brother! :thumbsup:

8. Sep 18, 2017 at 10:34 AM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    What's up @WildLand!

Finally got around to taking updated pics of the truck, so you could update my sig, now that I think I'm done with mods for a bit.

Hopefully they are good.

20170918_130413.jpg 20170918_130426.jpg 20170918_130439.jpg 20170918_130522.jpg 20170918_131121.jpg 20170918_131145.jpg

WildLand[OP] and IronPeak like this.
  9. Sep 18, 2017 at 8:08 PM
    WildLand

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    Hey!

One of those should work. The truck is a little washed out from the sun but I can make it work.

I am out in the field again this week (fisheries biologist is my real occupation) and will get to it when I am back to a computer

Same with @Zac of all trades. Been unable to get to his due to all my being out and about!

Will get to then this weekend/beginning of next week!

10. Sep 18, 2017 at 8:21 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    All good man, no worries. Real life first and then TW. No biggie. If you want/need better pics just let me know. Thought the same, about the sun, so I can try to get more on a cloudy day. Up to you.

WildLand[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  11. Sep 18, 2017 at 8:23 PM
    WildLand

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    If you get to it that would be great! Might make for just a better more clear signature.

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.
  12. Sep 18, 2017 at 8:37 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    You got it. Supposed to be rainy the next few days, so hopefully it'll be good to snap a few pics.

13. Sep 19, 2017 at 4:53 AM
    BYJOSHCOOK

BYJOSHCOOK Mr. Mojo Risin

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Woodstock and Alpharetta Ga
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5 4WD Lunar Mist
    Check Out My Builds
    Gonna need to update mine as well. I'll attempt to get pics

WildLand[OP] and Cativelense like this.
  14. Sep 19, 2017 at 5:01 AM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    I need to get in on this custom sig action.

15. Sep 19, 2017 at 5:04 AM
    ChadsPride

ChadsPride Tacoma Owner & Enthusiast

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Sponsored by TacomaWorld.com
    x2​

16. Sep 19, 2017 at 10:07 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Not sure if these are better... cloudy, but still a bit of sun out.

20170919_123817.jpg 20170919_123826.jpg 20170919_123842.jpg 20170919_123850.jpg

17. Sep 19, 2017 at 12:41 PM
    Zac of all trades

Zac of all trades FWP Fabrication Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    fwpfab.com
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 Locked DCLB
    886/5100s/AAL/UCAs/360 armor/RTT/295 17s
    Try to get a lower angle so that you are not getting so much reflection off the hood... Also walk a full circle around your truck and find the angle you like the best, then get as close as you can with your truck fitting in the frame, bend those knees and snap a couple low angle shots
    [​IMG]

18. Sep 19, 2017 at 12:42 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Damn good idea right there, and sexy pic, sir!

Gonna try to do it either after work, if it's not raining, or tomorrow.

19. Sep 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM
    Zac of all trades

Zac of all trades FWP Fabrication Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    fwpfab.com
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 Locked DCLB
    886/5100s/AAL/UCAs/360 armor/RTT/295 17s
    :fistbump: I added a bit more to the post, it should help you with the photos.

20. Sep 19, 2017 at 12:46 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Gotcha.

Thanks a lot!!

Products Discussed in

To Top