1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will Konigs clear lift?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Oct 9, 2010 at 11:10 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Hey guys I'm FINALLY about to order in my ToyTec Ultimate Lift Kit. I have Konig Countersteer Off roads that I plan on puting 285/75/16 Duratracs on, and just got my TC UCA's in a couple days ago. I've looked around and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. The Konigs are 16x8 with 4.5 backspacing and 0(zero) offset. With that tire size will they clear the suspension WITHOUT any wheel spacers? Thanks in advance!

2. Oct 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    a 4.5" BS will clear 285s...as for how that offset will play into it, i have no idea

3. Oct 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    I have the same wheel specs and I clear 315's. My friend has the konigs and clears 295's. You should be fine.

4. Oct 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    cool thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top