1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will these rims fit stock 2016 TRD Sport tires?

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by JoeyDel, Feb 19, 2016.

1. May 3, 2016 at 3:53 PM
    Cavedog

Cavedog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Southern Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM AC Sport 4x4
    Ok. That's what started my whole search for information on this in the first place. Some guy had put these on his gen 3 and said they had problems getting the TPMS to fit, but he didn't specify his trim. It was likely an SR with the steel wheels. I've got a TRD Sport so it shouldn't be a problem. I might bug you for more information in the future :spy:

Blackout14 likes this.
  2. May 3, 2016 at 3:57 PM
    SOSHeloPilot

SOSHeloPilot My 1st Muscle Car

Member:
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2023 RAV4 XLE Premium
    Missing My Last Tacoma --- Had 11 Toyota trucks in the past and many other Toyota cars too.
  3. May 3, 2016 at 4:02 PM
    NYCPJM

NYCPJM Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 BBP TRD Sport 4x4
    Little late to the fun, but interested in getting the KO2 C rated (265/70/17) on my 2016 Sport wheels. Believe it or not I actually think it looks better at least for my color BBP.

Do I need to worry about anything? Sorry if this question has been answered already.

Thank you.

4. May 3, 2016 at 5:17 PM
    JoeyDel

JoeyDel [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2003 Off Road AC and '16 AC Sport Silver Sky Metallic
    I'm getting KO2's "c" rated installed this weekend on FN FX Pro wheels and will update here with my results. These wheels are 17x8 with a "0" offset so they should set out a little more then one inch over stock rims.
    I haven't posted any pictures of what I've done to my '16 yet, been waiting for the wheels and tires.
    BTW, I have to comment that the service I've got from Dustin at FN Wheels has been phenomenal. I wanted to add a fifth wheel for a spare to keep everything the same and he offered me a blemished wheel at a substantial discount, when it came it was just a scratch inside the hub. He also returned every call I made and went into great detail answering every question I asked. I never felt dumb or rushed.

Products Discussed in

To Top