1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will this work?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Mxer256, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Jul 1, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    Mxer256

Mxer256 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Mississippi
    Vehicle:
    2012 Prerunner
    2012 Tacoma Trd sport, 10" bulletproof lift with traction bars and icon resi rear shocks, custom headlights and tail lights, 24x14 American force jades,37x13.50x24 Toyo mt, 1" borla wheel spacers, 30" lightbar, new build so more to come come
    Hey guys. I posted this forum in the 1st gen but not too many people knew what to tell me so i was recommended to come here. So here it is! Right now i have a 2.5 inch strut spacer and am about to remove that and put adjustable billies on. I want to have those set at 2.5 and then in a couple of months i want to order some spindles to give me 3 more inches and then have about 5.5 up front. Would i need to get new uca? Heres a link to the spindles............Btw im in a 2002 prerunner

http://solomotorsports.com/index.php...a-lift-spindle

2. Jul 2, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    Supra TT

Supra TT Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2000 SAS D60 F/R
    SAS.. Need I say more.
    I don't think you will because the whole point of the spindle lift is so you can keep your A' arms at the stock position with the lift. I am pretty sure you will be fine with the spacer.

To Top