1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

woah

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by MsTRD, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:09 PM
    MsTRD

MsTRD [OP] hell yes i love my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Samantha
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 White Prerunner TRD Sport
    you guys are right...parents need to keep clothes on their kids these days..its getting pretty ridiculous. but that doesn't mean it was okay for my teacher to try to take advantage of girls in his class and meet up with them to have sex...

2. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:13 PM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oh hell no. Like it was said earlier, you have a conscience and know what's right and wrong. People need to use their brains. You can't take advantage of a minor.

3. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:26 PM
    Justin626

Justin626 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Palmer, Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 TRD Sport DC Super White
    Toytec 3" w/ AAL, N-Fab Nerf Bars, Lightforce 170mm Strikers, N-Fab Light Bar, Metra Ipod Adapter, Scosche Auto Start
    That's for damn sure! I can't believe half the crap that kid's get away with wearing. Between the girls and all they DON'T wear and the elementary school kid's going to school looking like little gang bangers, what are their parents thinking?!! I'm certainly not going to make my son and daughter go to school looking like Sunday morning, but they're not gonna get away with any of that shit. Or those damn gay boy jeans you see all the teenage boys wearing that look like they have 10lbs of shit in the back of their pants!!

My wife had a band teacher that got busted for that same shit.

4. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:29 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    well said. i won't even let my daughter wear "belly shirts" outside. too many weirdos out there that can't resist their "urge" for kids.

people tell me it's a push-pull thing. the more i clamp down on her, the more likely she'll be to try and tug at her leash. balancing act i guess. didn't have to worry about that so much with my sons.

5. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:29 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    I got an E-mail last week that there is one the next block over, had a Google earth picture showing the house. I don't have kids so I'm in the clear but my neighbor has 3 great kids, what is one to do ? I don't even know what the perp looks like. I keep my eye out for strange behavior in my neighborhood but the world is strange, how do you cull out the bad from the norm ?

6. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:37 PM
    Justin626

Member:
    Palmer, Alaska
    Vehicle:
    Toytec 3" w/ AAL, N-Fab Nerf Bars, Lightforce 170mm Strikers, N-Fab Light Bar, Metra Ipod Adapter, Scosche Auto Start
    Should be able to find him via sex offender registry. You can look at any one of them, by what street they live on.

7. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:38 PM
    Justin626

Member:
    Palmer, Alaska
    Vehicle:
  8. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:43 PM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    To make matters worse (outside of a school environment), it is really difficult to tell a girls age if she is dressed up (or not), developed, and acts as if she is older.

An example, one of my coworker's daughters has been coming to meet her mother for lunch every once in a while. Her mother is a good friend of mine, and she is my dad's age. So, seeing her daughter, I figured she was at least 21 (my youngest sibling at the time is 24). She definitely looks and acts the part. Besides being beautiful (like her mother), she is intelligent, responsible, and witty. To make matters worse, her mother (my coworker) keeps telling me how her daughter likes me.

Then I find out her daughter is 18 and still in high school!!! WTF!?! The girl needs to go to college for a few years! No offense, MsTrd, but I haven't dated some one that was in school in 5 years. ;)

Point is, some people are sick, and other people just aren't a good judge of age when deception is about.

9. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:44 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    yup, once you're on that list privacy is no longer a right. everyone can know your face, and what you did and wehre you live. here's whats scary though, i know a guy who was in law school, got drunk and pee'd behind a dumpster. cop saw him and gave him indecent exposure which put him on the list. he was able to pull some strings and find loopholes or something to get off but he still couln't take the BAR for 3 years. i cant count how many times i have pee'd in public at tailgates, and behind bars. it's scary to think something like that could get you on one of those lists forever

10. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    Check Here:
    http://www.familywatchdog.us/

You can click on the pins to get a picture and info.

11. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    That's very Fed up.... hope he rots in jail.... And i hope he gets a big mofo cell mate that makes him his bitch....

12. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:52 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    Last year one of the pottery teachers at my school got arrested. Apparently he was running a decent sized grow operation for pot in his house. I think the police found over 70K worth of weed in his house. Crazy.

13. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    IN secondary school, we had this tough SOB chemistry teacher, he actually was gay and got arrested for beating the shit out of his wife....

14. Nov 24, 2008 at 4:32 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts
  15. Nov 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM
    MsTRD

MsTRD [OP] hell yes i love my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Samantha
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 White Prerunner TRD Sport
    yepp that would be him

Products Discussed in

To Top