1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Woman run over in Peori for being too "westernized"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by brianr, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Nov 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    Not sure how to spell it in english since I have only ever heard it in arabic. But the city is Ma'adi

2. Nov 4, 2009 at 12:36 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    i know its funny huh... im trying to stay away from the stereotype of the typical 3 series beamer or c class mercedes with a ugly ass Extra medium V neck lavender color tshirt... that shit pisses me off lol.... all these guys think they are "guys" lol but with a shirt like that i wonder lol... hahaha... oh and i own a shotgun lol... im sure you have gone to that hot chicks with douchebags site.... u will find most of them there lol... hahahaha

3. Nov 4, 2009 at 12:44 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    Poor girl. :eek:

She was cute.

4. Nov 4, 2009 at 12:46 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.

x2. :p

(I'm Syrian by the way.)

5. Nov 4, 2009 at 12:50 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    ohhh shit... i have cousins who live their thats nuts...!!!! and quite a few other places as well... what made u guys not like it..??

6. Nov 4, 2009 at 12:52 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    hahaha... now i know what your talking about... my boy is syrian and he said the same shit hahahaha..

7. Nov 4, 2009 at 1:34 AM
    MY50cal

MY50cal ---- Tread Lightly ---- Leave No Trace

Member:
    First Name:
    Mojo
    Camden County, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 PM RC / 05 SWB AC (RIP)
    Yep.
    X2

8. Nov 4, 2009 at 3:59 AM
    Plain Jane Taco

Plain Jane Taco ALL human beings deserve equal treatment

Member:
    USA
    This girl was a child when they moved to the U.S. How in the hell could you expect your child to not be influenced by a new culture? It makes no sense what-so-ever. If I were to pack up and move to the Middle East with my 2 young daughters, would it even be possible for me to shelter them from every single "Middle Eastern" influence? Of course not.

Where's the value on human life? It's beyond me how a father could take the life of his own child. I hope Satan has a special place in hell for pigs like him.

Products Discussed in

To Top