1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wondering what TW thinks of the self-defense/murder issue

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by cdstelly, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Jun 3, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tundra Crewmax ProKiller
    Kings, Toyos, Baja Designs, TC, SDHQ
    We were talking about it today at work, I work as a Pharmacy tech at walgreens. It would be a secure feeling to know the pharmacist had a gun in case of a robbery

2. Jun 4, 2011 at 5:02 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Thank God!!!!!

3. Jun 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    this was a case of kill or be killed. Jerome protected himself and saved the store. Like everyone else said here, the extra 5 kill shots probably screwed him here. I hope he gets a much less harsh of a charge. Life in prison is way to much, weather or not he shot thoes extra rounds the kid was probably dead from the initial head shot.

However taking the life of another individual is still a very serious issue, so i have been looking into some non lethal ammo. http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/lesslethalammo.html

I defanitly like the sound of the first one on the page, the Rubber Rocket: INCAPACITATION MECHANISM: The ROCKET fires a 115 grain rubber projectile, producing controlled and directed incapacitation by blunt impact trauma and excruciating pain through the transfer of 92 foot pounds of energy by each projectile.

Edit after doing a bit more research: Everything i read on the internet says that if you use non lethal ammo you have a very high risk of being sued for torturing or unlawfuly harming somone, even if they are in the wrong. That just sucks, sombody breaks in with a gun and i incapacitate the threat enough to take the weapon and subdue him i can get sued for saving his life. What the fvck is wrong with the justice system:mad:

4. Jun 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra

you mustve forgotten that you live in america and you can be sued...and lose

Products Discussed in

To Top