1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Working for Nascar

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by stucksucksnayota, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Mar 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    Hey guys and gals
    I am going to be graduating with my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering pretty soon. I have always love racing whether its dirt track, NHRA, Indy, or whatever. But Nascar has always been one of my favorites to watch.
    That being said I really would like to purse a job after I graduate with Nascar or a Nascar racing team and one day become a crew chief.

Anyone ever worked for Nascar or know anyone that does or has? What is a good way to get your foot in the door or a good direction to head towards.

I have been searching the web for awhile trying to find info on Nascar jobs, but I have not had much success.

Any help or advise would be awesome!!!

Thanks
    Barry

2. Apr 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM
    Nirvana

Nirvana What's my motivation?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Bay Area, U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Off Road 4X4
    Icon ext. travel 2.5RR in front, Icon ext. travel 2.0RR in rear, BuiltRight uniball UCAs, Wheelers Superbumps, Goodridge steel braided brake lines, BruteForce front plate bumper, 285/70R16 KM2s on stock wheels.
    Not sure if there are teams in AR, might have to move to somewhere in Virginia or the Carolinas and try and get picked up for a spot and get as far as you can. Might be able to get a start here http://www.employment.nascar.com/ and get in good with some people. Othe than that I don't have any other leads. Good luck!

So I was just looking around real quick and found an 'Engineer Manufacturing' for Hendricks Motorsports. https://www5.ultirecruit.com/HEN1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*792A21E6FACAE70B

3. Apr 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    king 2.5 (700lbs) springs with resi's,total chaos ucas, dakar leaf pack with OME nitro shocks, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (mossy oak break up), weather tech mats, warn m8000s winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper.
    i met with david reutimanns crew and he said they have tryouts in july, maybe send an email to the team.... just a thought they actually asked me to tryout but military says NO!

To Top