1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Workout Headphones

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by hobiecat111629, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Sep 27, 2017 at 8:01 AM
    hobiecat111629

hobiecat111629 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma Access Cab
    I've got a nice set of Sennheisers that I keep on my desk at work, but they're too bulky for working out. I recently misplaced a battered pair of Sony Headphones that had been my go-to for running/biking/erging.

[​IMG]

The diskman is LONG gone, but I've been using the headphones that came with it for at least 15 years. I really liked them and I'm struggling to find anything modern that is similar.

It seems everting thing that's designed for fitness, requires jamming a rubber plug into your ear........

Anyone have recommendations for some headphones that meet the following criteria:

Waterproof/sweat proof - I want to be able to bike in the rain and I get sweaty.
    Phone controls would be nice
    Lightweight
    I don't want to wedge a rubber plug into my ear, over/behind head band is the way to go.

2. Sep 29, 2017 at 4:38 PM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    I bought the wife some plantronics back beat bluetooth for her workouts and she says they are really good. Not sound isolating though she said in the gym she has to turn them up all the way or close to it.

Products Discussed in

To Top