1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

worst date ever

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by beastlytaco, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Jul 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    yeah some people are just real A holes.

2. Jul 11, 2008 at 4:00 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    They outnumber us nice guys.

3. Jul 11, 2008 at 4:43 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Well, yeah. I wouldnt have asked her out if she wasnt! :D

4. Jul 11, 2008 at 6:50 PM
    beastlytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    yeah heard that

5. Jul 11, 2008 at 9:10 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    I had been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks and we made plans to see this band that we both really liked.The plan was that I was to pick her up at 5:00 at the University she was going to after she played vollyball.Five o'clock came and went and I sat in my truck getting crankier and crankier.At 6:00 she appeared and said that she completely forgot about our plans which pissed me off to no end....Strike 1.

Next we went to my folks house (where I was living at the time),and she took a shower and I started poking the beers to myself.I figured we'd have a couple of drinks and make up from our little spat,but when she got dressed,she said we had to get going,some of her girlfriends were waiting at the bar.....Strike 2

When we got to the bar,she essentially ignored me and hung out with her buddies.Well I showed her,I proceeded to get completely shitfaced and when the band started I half sang,half mumbled the words to every song making a royal ass of myself.At closing time I couldn't understand why she wasn't coming back to my Mom's house for a little lovin' and I took a cab home alone....Strike 3

The next day I called and tried to figure out what the hell happened and she said..."Um,can you not call me anymore....Thanks"

I don't know if it was her worst date but if it wasn't she must have found a bigger jerk/sucker than me.For me it was a low point in my dating career but the upside was shortly after I started seeing the Fox I ended up marrying.:D

6. Jul 12, 2008 at 4:23 AM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw Well-Known Member

Member:
    OK, I'll play.
    There was a girl that I wanted so bad when I was 16. I would always ask her out and she would always say NO! One time she said YES. I was totally surprised. I drove my Dad's Ford Granada and took her to a fancy place to eat. We then went to the movies. I took her home and waiting in her driveway was her boyfriend!:eek: She said thanks, got out and gave her boyfriend a Big kiss. She glanced back at me and they both started to laugh. I felt totally used. But, I guess that was her way of getting me to stop asking her out...

7. Jul 12, 2008 at 6:50 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Missile,that was cold,no evil......I bet she's on marriage # 5 right about now.

8. Jul 12, 2008 at 7:05 PM
    beastlytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    HOLY DAMN. back in high school i had a girl do something similar like that to me. i kept asking her out but the answer was NO i dont like you like that. so the next day i see her around and shes got this kid hangin around her and talkin to her so much that i got so pissed off and walked up to the kid and her and said "well, uh you know shes a whore right?" the kid looked at me and just stared at me. so next day, he broke up with her. sorry BITCH!

9. Jul 12, 2008 at 7:55 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Unfortunately I got that beat:( Sophomore prom and I liked this girl more every day. She said yes so I got the suit, the corsage, took her to dinner beforehand in Dad's Ford Ranch Wagon:D with a fresh wax job I put on myself (I did the family cars) got to the hall and I had to go back to the car to get my camera. When I returned I realized she was holding my pass to get in-and the door guys acted like they never saw me before! So I begged the guy to please just go get her. He finally did and when she came to the door ARM IN ARM WITH HER OLD BOYFRIEND she says "Rodger's here!! Hey we can all hang out! But would you mind if HE takes me home tonight???" My Dad almost fell off the chair when I rolled in about 4 hours early that night:(

10. Jul 12, 2008 at 8:43 PM
    beastlytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    dude that sucks. how long did it take to recover from that?

11. Jul 12, 2008 at 8:50 PM
    MikeS.

MikeS. Well-Known Member

Member:
    Far Eastern WVa
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC LB 4x4 in Speedway Blue.
    Undercover bed topper, Nerf style step bars, Python alarm, Ham radio with 250 watt amp and chrome wheel well bling.
    @ridgerunner, that totally sucks donkey ass.

12. Jul 12, 2008 at 9:15 PM
    Coheednme13

Coheednme13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    MattDaddy
    Elgin, SC
    Vehicle:
    11 DC TRD Sport
    I had a similar prom situation. I took my girlfried of maybe 6 months to prom. I took her to dinner and then to the prom. The whole time at prom she sat at a table wouldn't dance with me or anything. Then her ex boyfriend came over and sat with her at the table and talked the whole time so I was like F this and went and danced with her friends. Then I took her home she passed out and I didn't get any then on the way home I got a speeding ticket from the same cop that pulled me over the week before. The relationship didn't last long after that.

13. Jul 12, 2008 at 9:16 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Thanks you guys:) It didn't take but a few days to get over that because when word got around the school what she did it took on a life of its own as one of the most f**cked up things anyone did that year:) I picked up a couple more friends for it, and met a sweet girl during summer vacation! Happy endings:)

14. Jul 12, 2008 at 10:24 PM
    jonny_jard

jonny_jard Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    06 Taco
    3" suspension lift, bull bar, IPF 100w flood light system, side bars, custom fit leather seat covers, URD CAI, URD MAF calibrator,
    I had to date my left hand while my right was broken.. it was horrible!

15. Jul 12, 2008 at 11:00 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    And whne your right hand healed up, you probably dumped your left hand! Even though it was there for you when you right hand wasnt. JEEZ! :D

16. Jul 13, 2008 at 10:58 AM
    beastlytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
  17. Jul 13, 2008 at 9:15 PM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ha!! I'm the best I've ever had...;)

18. Jul 14, 2008 at 5:47 AM
    Steve-B

Steve-B Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1997 GMC Sierra
    :D You get my rep for the day! I just wish I could think on my feet like that. :D

19. Jul 14, 2008 at 6:24 AM
    piercedtiger

piercedtiger Devout Atheist

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:
    2015 F150 3.5EB SCEW 6.5ft

lol Rep from me too. Sounds like something I would've said... I tend to think up things like that faster when I'm pissed.... It's weird. lol I can argue better angry.:D

20. Jul 14, 2008 at 6:41 AM
    kai38`

kai38` Well-Known Member

Member:
    I had the hots for this girl at school, I graduated a year ahead of her, we hooked up one night and I took her home about midnight, with plans to pick her up about 3:00pm the next day. I show up that Sunday & some older guy answers the door, (I had never met her parents before) I see her walk by in the back looking like see was crying. This guy steps out closing the door and says"Last night when _____ came home there was a problem". I'm thinking oh crap I got her home late. He tells me when she got home her mom & step dad were auguring so she left and came back around 3:00am to find them both dead.
    Step dad shot the mom & then his self. Holy Crap!
    I saw here later that summer when I moved to Midland Tx to work the oil fields. She had moved there for the summer before moving to Hong Kong to live with her real dad that was an executive with some oil company.
    Not much of a date that night but Midland was good.

Products Discussed in

To Top