1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB '01 - '04 S-Runner

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by S-Runner '01, May 28, 2010.

1. May 28, 2010 at 1:32 PM
    S-Runner '01

S-Runner '01 [OP] Elderly Gentleman - Junior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Yakima "the Palm Springs of Central Washington"
    Vehicle:
    BSP '01 S-Runner
    Garmin 260W - GPS Scanguage II K&N FIPK Kit Delta Low Profile Toolbox Fumoto Oil Drain Valve New Toyota Front Mats B&M Short Throw shifter New Tokico Gas Shocks Compustar Anti Theft Alarm System Redline Elite Hood Struts Phase Linear DVD/MP3/CD Player Professionally Detailed
    I totaled out my '01 Radiant Red S-Runner and I'm Jones'n for another one.
    My insurance paid me $8000 so I'm looking to spend that amount for the nicest one offered.
    I live in Yakima, Washington and I can't find any in the Pacific Northwest so I'm willing to go just about anywhere to buy another one.
    Like I said earlier, "I'm Jones'n for an S-Runner and I don't care if it's Radiant Red or Black Sand Pearl as long as it looks and runs like new.
    I love my Toyota and I gotta have another.
    Please hurry with your responses. I've got $8000 and it's burning a hole in my pocket.
    jj

PS If I can't find another S-Runner, I suppose I could get by with an "ordinary" Tacoma, as long it's an Xtra-Cab and it's got the 3.4L engine, Bucket Seats, great stereo, cruise control, air-conditioning, in excellent mechanical condition, low mileage and looks like new.

PSS I know some of you are thinking "What a picky S.O.B." but I say "Hey! It ain't easy being me, but somebody has to do it."

2. May 28, 2010 at 3:52 PM
    reddoublecab

reddoublecab Active Member

Member:
    Riverside, California
  3. Jun 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM
    S-Runner '01

S-Runner '01 [OP] Elderly Gentleman - Junior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Yakima "the Palm Springs of Central Washington"
    Vehicle:
    BSP '01 S-Runner
    Garmin 260W - GPS Scanguage II K&N FIPK Kit Delta Low Profile Toolbox Fumoto Oil Drain Valve New Toyota Front Mats B&M Short Throw shifter New Tokico Gas Shocks Compustar Anti Theft Alarm System Redline Elite Hood Struts Phase Linear DVD/MP3/CD Player Professionally Detailed
To Top