1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 01-04 toyota tacoma crew cab 4x4 w/trd

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mudslinger94, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    mudslinger94

mudslinger94 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Mid, TN
    Vehicle:
    97 Tacoma 4x4, lifted, mickey thompson 15x12s
    flip out dvd player, h.i. d bulbs, halo headlights, euro tailights, clear corners, clear turns, BR suspension lift, 15x12 mickey thompson wheels, new beefy 325/60 B.F.G mud terrains, billet grille, lime green l.e.d corners and tag lights, tinted windows, UWS low profile black diamond plate tool box, soon to be dual exhaust
    i sold one of my tacoma's yesterday and i really want to buy another crew cab. i want it to be for sure trd and 4x4, No prerunners. i would prefer leather but would accept cloth interior. mileage doesnt really matter as long as it is good mechanical condition. would prefer a red or maroon but will accept anything. lift would be nice but not a necessity. i have cash but not wanting to spend an awful lot (nothing over $10,000)considering its just going to be a hunting rig. i would like for it to be in Tennessee or any of the joining states. contact me by text or call at 931-629-2017
    thanks and god bless

2. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    Best of luck finding one...

I'm actually looking to sell my 1999.

[​IMG]

To Top