1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 16" OEM Wheels and 1st gen stuff

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jjsask, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Nov 25, 2010 at 8:18 AM
    jjsask

jjsask [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2002 XtraCab 4x4 TRD
    I am looking for a set of 16" Toyota alloy wheels for my 2002 TRD 6 lug. As far as I know the 16" wheels from a 2nd gen TRD off-road will fit so those would be fine too. I may be interetsed in any 1st gen stuff you may have for sale as well. Eg. Seat covers, seats, accessories or parts.

Located in Regina, Sask. Canada. Would prefer to see the wheels in person but may be interested if seller is willing to ship to me.

Thanks,
    John

2. Nov 25, 2010 at 12:00 PM
    K25

K25 Active Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    TRD SR5 4x4
    leer camper shell bedliner rough country front & back 881's re-proportioning valve relocation kit muffler drop kit diff drop kit Dakar leafs Light racing UCA's 1" poly top spacers 1.25" spidertrax spacers
    I have recently replace my stock alloy wheels (03 quad cab 4x4) and no longer need them. I'm in Washington state so depending on where you are in Canada it could be pretty cheap for shipping. They are 7yrs old so they are not perfect but there are no major defects and look just fine. I just wanted some black rims for my truck otherwise I would have kept them on.

040.jpg

3. Nov 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM
    K25

K25 Active Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    TRD SR5 4x4
    leer camper shell bedliner rough country front & back 881's re-proportioning valve relocation kit muffler drop kit diff drop kit Dakar leafs Light racing UCA's 1" poly top spacers 1.25" spidertrax spacers
    forgot to mention that I have the lugs as well if you need them.

4. Nov 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM
    K25

K25 Active Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    TRD SR5 4x4
    sorry, forgot to mention price if you want to buy. Just pm me about it if you still want them. Price dependent on shipping of course but as for the rims and lugs it won't be much more than shipping.

To Top