1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 16" TRD Wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada' started by whytey, Feb 20, 2013.

1. whytey

whytey [OP] Contraband

Member:
    NB
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma
    Looking for TRD wheels for my '12 Tacoma. Let me know what you have. I am in New Brunswick and would consider travelling to Quebec or Nova Scotia for pickup. I would consider having a look at 17" TRD Wheels as well.

Thanks

2. DinaxMaxxum

DinaxMaxxum Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport
    Hello
    I have a Tacoma 2013 TRD sport wheels set. With less of 1000 km usure. Asking 1500$. Extra new center cap set. If you interested bring
    Yours TPMS valves to replace at the same moment the garage take out mine. rsecco@lafonddesjardins.com

3. jrzyshore

jrzyshore Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    SNJ
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Prius TRD Offroad
    Toytec (Eibach) coils with bilstein 5100 shocks and Dakar leaf springs, Toytec U bolt flip, extended length Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Wheelers Super Bumps,TC UCAs, Street Taco (Beefedtaco) 1 1/2" CB drop, 4x Innovation DOM tube sliders with kick outs, some extended brake lines,ATO front skid plate, ATO trans skid, ATO Hi Lift brackets, 60" Hi Lift jack and a pine tree air freshener.
    I have a set of TRD offroad wheels I want to unload for $350.00 but I am a little far and the coast of shipping is high.:eek:

To Top