1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 1g doublecab(bad engine or trans! high mileage! project!) possibly long travel

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by fcfromhell, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Feb 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM
    fcfromhell

fcfromhell [OP] Member

Member:
    utah
    Vehicle:
    taco
    So I am looking for a 1st gen Tacoma double cab 4x4 and I may need every bodies help I can get.

I am hoping to find one that has engine problems or transmission problems. Or something with high mileage for cheap. I plan on changing most of the suspension and the engine and transmission any how

Do you have, or know anybody that has, or have you seen on graigslist that may have a double cab Tacoma with engine problems? Or trans problems? Maybe it doesn’t have any engine or trans all together, possibly an unfinished project(no SAS)

It does have to have to have a good frame, and complete cab forward and needs to be 4x4, would prefer a rolling chassis for transport, I will not be keeping the stock suspension so If I can get a frame and cab cheap enough that would work as long as I can get it shipped to me

I’m sure this won’t be the easiest thing to come by, but I can be hopeful right.
    I have cash in hand and am ready to buy

Also I would consider a double cab Tacoma with a full high quality long travel suspension set up

Thanks

2. Feb 18, 2014 at 8:02 PM
    fcfromhell

fcfromhell [OP] Member

Member:
    utah
    Vehicle:
    taco
To Top