1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 2.5x16" Triple Bypass King Shocks

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Gregero, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Oct 15, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Gregero [OP] TRD: Trail Ready Development

Apr 18, 2010
    First Name:
    El Cajon, CA
    Blue '06 Prerunner TRD Sport
    LED Spyder Tail Lights, Debadged Tailgate, TOYOTA logo on Tailgate, Uniden Radio w/ 4' Ant., Removed Sway-Bar, Rear 5125s, 8" King Offroad Shocks, Debadged Doors, 1.25" Rear AllPro Wheel Spacers, 33x12.50R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, AllPro Skid Plate, New Car Smell Air Freshener, OMD Ford&Chevy Leaf Pack, Glassworks Front Fenders, Engage LT UCAs and LCAs, Engage HD Tie Rod Ends, Kar-Tek Limit Straps, Camber Eliminator Kit, Removed Rear Flares, Blue LED Dome and Map lights, LED License plate lights, Black TRD Sport Rims, MBRP Catback Exhaust, 20W PA Speaker, 2 Meter Radio, AFE Stage2 CAI, Demello-like Bed Bar, Harbor Freight Dust Lights, Blacked-out Hood Scoop, Custom Pre-Runner Bumper
    Looking to start collecting for my rear. If you can, guys, keep an eye out for some 2.5x16" Triples from King?

I'm looking to spend $700-$900 for the set. I know I've seen the deals around but just can't find them at the moment. Thanks!

I'll probably have better luck at the close of the season and throughout the summer drought though lol.
To Top