1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

wtb: 2" AAL

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tacosupreme54, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jul 31, 2010 at 11:38 PM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    i need a 2" aal for an 06 taco double cab short bed. i know i can get a set from toyotec for $80 and some other places. but if any of you guys have any that you don't need anymore, have taken off, outgrown, never used, etc, and can sell them for any cheaper, i am very interested. i don't really want any that somebody has worn out, but i know if i don't say that, somebody will offer me some. i don't need any suggestions to any other site or companies that sell these, i've already looked and priced them, i'm just not going to spend any extra money if somebody on here can hook me up with a decent deal.

thanks in advance

To Top