1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 20* alloy TPMS for 2006 16" OR wheels

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by lowlightbw, Sep 24, 2012.

1. lowlightbw

lowlightbw [OP] Member

Member:
    savannah, ga
    Vehicle:
    06 single cab prerunner sr5
    Looking to pick up a set of alloy TPMS for my new to me 16" OR wheels/rims. Please let me know a price shipped to 31410, Savannah GA.
    Thanks!:):D
    -Ben

2. nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2006 SR5 DCSB
    15000K HID headlights 3000K HID fogs LED Front Side Marker Bulbs LED License Plate Bulbs LED Front Turn Signals Color Matched Grille Color Matched Side Mirrors and Door Handles CB radio and PA speaker Overhead Compass and Temperature Window Tint Anytime Fog Light Mod Bakflip G2 Westin Stainless Bull Bar Pop N Lock PL5300 UltraGauge K&N Intake Stant Locking Gas Cap Color Matched Rear Bumper Jet Throttle Body Spacer
    I have 1 from a 16'' alloy, honestly i'm not sure if it works, but I assume it does cause i got it with a set of wheels, $10 shipped?

3. nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2006 SR5 DCSB
    15000K HID headlights 3000K HID fogs LED Front Side Marker Bulbs LED License Plate Bulbs LED Front Turn Signals Color Matched Grille Color Matched Side Mirrors and Door Handles CB radio and PA speaker Overhead Compass and Temperature Window Tint Anytime Fog Light Mod Bakflip G2 Westin Stainless Bull Bar Pop N Lock PL5300 UltraGauge K&N Intake Stant Locking Gas Cap Color Matched Rear Bumper Jet Throttle Body Spacer
    I also have 2 more mounted in 17'' sport alloy, i'm not sure if they work either, but if you're interested in those, I can get them pulled out of there, it'll just take about a week or so

4. lowlightbw

lowlightbw [OP] Member

Member:
    savannah, ga
    Vehicle:
    nammer,
    I will wait and see if someone has a complete set. Thanks for the offer though. I will let you know.
    -Ben

5. nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2006 SR5 DCSB
    sounds good, whenever is cool, or best of luck finding a set, they come on here pretty frequently, just make sure you know if they are a set from the 16'' steel wheels, i hear the angles are different, but supposedly you can also turn them 180 and make them work.

6. lowlightbw

lowlightbw [OP] Member

Member:
    savannah, ga
    Vehicle:
    Yeah, I am going to try and have them turned first. If my local tire shop won't do it I will contact you!

7. lowlightbw

lowlightbw [OP] Member

Member:
    savannah, ga
    Vehicle:
    Bump. Still looking for a set of these!

To Top