1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 2005-08 longbed double cab trd sport 4x4

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by captrndy, Sep 15, 2009.

1. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    I am looking for a very clean low mileage long bed trd sport 4x4. It must be automatic and prefer grey interior. I am looking for white, indigo,or silver. I will possibly entertain other colors. It seems like everything I find the interior is all stained up or the exterior has all kinds of bad scratches or dents. I am in florida so the closer the better. I am an hour north of tampa. I am looking for something in the southeast say within 500 miles. I am looking to spend $24,000 . if you know of anything just email me some pics to captrndyatyahoo.com Just replace at with @ Thanks, Randy

2. Southernsurfer

Southernsurfer Well-Known Member

Member:
    FL
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC LB 4X4 TRD Sport
    Bilstein 5100 Rears & Fronts @ 1.75 / TSB 4 Leaf Pak / TRD FJ SE Anthracite wheels w/ BFG AT KO's 265/75/16 / Satoshi Grille w/Hella 500's / Blacked Out headlights / OEM LED Tail lights / 15% Llumar Tint De-Badged / OEM Front Skid Plate / Vinyl/Leather arm-rest mod / Weather Tech mats / TRD seat covers / Tacoma LB Bed mat / Door sill protectors / OEM Class IV Hitch / JL 500/1 w/2 JL 10" Subs / JL Audio Frnt & Rear speakers / Alpine IVA-W505 w/Bypass
  3. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    Looks nice southernsurfer can you send me some contact info. Thanks, Randy

4. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    I am basically looking for a stock truck. If it has some mods fine, but I am not necessarily looking for a lifted truck with big tires and rims and a stereo. I would prefer it to have tow package. Thanks, Randy

5. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    Anyone???

6. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    I am expanding my search to as far as texas and as far north as kentucky. Let me know what colors you all got. Thanks, Randy

7. Reznor88

Reznor88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Yuba City, CA
    Vehicle:
    '06 PreRunner DC Off Road
    Satoshi Grille, DNX5120
    What's your budget? Is new an option? I'm sure it's possible to find a used truck that's an exact match for you but is a new one an option?

Bonus points to you for knowing exactly what you want.

8. paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    you live way too far from me.i have what you need too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. shadowknight123

shadowknight123 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    San Clemente
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Off-Road, double-cab.
    Put in two new subs sounds amazing!! Plan on getting a lift, need some help figuring that out though, and a new grill plate i hope, after warranty headlights/rear.
    i wish i had the long bed.... i gots everything you want cept that :-( and id drive it out to florida in a heartbeat then fly home....

10. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    I am still looking. I don't know if new is in my budget, but from the price of used ones local to me probably not. I really only want to spend up to $24,000. My first son on the way and all. I currently drive a beautiful !976 bronco half cab. But with my son due nov. 4th I would like to get something I would feel more safe driving him around in and keep the bronco for fun. I am picky I like the condition of my vehicles to be extremely clean. Thanks, Randy

11. shadowknight123

shadowknight123 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    San Clemente
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Off-Road, double-cab.
    Put in two new subs sounds amazing!! Plan on getting a lift, need some help figuring that out though, and a new grill plate i hope, after warranty headlights/rear.
    Is a 2005 ok? And haha trust me im the same way =) very picky.
    The interior is SPOTLESS! no rips stains tares or anything on the carpet or seats. Dashboard is spotless. I can send you some interior photos if you want.

I actually alrady made a post trying to sell it.
    I bought it back in march and i love everything about it i wish i didnt buy it though and continued saving for the Chevy camaro but i needed somthing a lil faster then a mercedes benz 1972 diesel :cool:.
    I'd sell it for 22,000 or even a lil less and ill send you as many pics as you need.

heres the exterior though
    [​IMG]

tinted rear windows too keeps it nice and shadey in the back for your newborn get no UV rays.
    We can discuss this further too in a PM if youd like.

Justin

12. bigbadgixxer

bigbadgixxer Member

Member:
    Plainfield Ct
    Vehicle:
    96 2.7 lx 5spd xcab 4wd, 97 4runner sr5 3.4 5spd 4wd
    2.5" suspension, 3 " body lift, DT ceramic header, toyo 265/75r16, pro comp flat black wheels, k&n,tinted,alpine deck w 12s,jl doors,4runner sail panels w jl tweets,
    how much for the 08 white dbl cab long bed
    thanks

13. jbb1073

jbb1073 Member

Member:
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Camburg UCAs, Toytec Coilovers (set at 2.5"), Rear 2" AAL, Rear Billy 5125s.
    09 - CC/LB 4x4 Sport 14.5k miles, 3" Toytec Coilover/AAL lift with Billies all the way around, Camburg UCAs, 18" wheels & 275-60 Toyo tires, backup camera, tow package, Volant Intake with Scoop. Just PM'd you. I'm in the process of taking pics & whatnot to sell it anyhow. You can have 1st crack at it. Totally sweet pickup_Corpus Christi TX.

14. captrndy

captrndy [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey jbb1073 sent you a p.m. back. Just let me know. Thanks, Randy

To Top