1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 2005-2011 Dbl Cab Step Bars!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by hermiehunter, May 24, 2011.

1. May 24, 2011 at 9:51 AM
    hermiehunter

hermiehunter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western North Carolina
    Looking for a set of chrome/stainless step bars for my 2009 Tacoma Double Cab short bed. Would prefer the OEM type or ovals of some sort. Please let me know what you have. I am located near Charlotte, NC so the closer the better unless you can ship them to me!

2. May 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM
    Redhed

Redhed Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner BSP
    Polk Audio components, Rammat sound deadening & Ensolite, blacked out emblems, color matched grill, rhinolined rear bumper, shorty antenna, nerf bars, black Toyota trail edition rims, Sockmonkey vinyl, retrofit overhead temp/compass, JDM Altezza tailights, JDM Black Crystal headlights, Hella Black Magic driving lights, 20" dual row LED light bar.
    http://www.carpartswholesale.com/v5/details/Toyota/Tacoma/N-Dure/Nerf_Bars/2006/Pre_Runner/6_Cyl_4-dot-0L/KV100128B.html/?sc=Product+Listing+Page:1

Here's a link to the ones I bought. These are black but they offer chrome too. It's a good deal and they're new. In case you don't find any used. I'm very happy with mine. Good luck with the search, and welcome to TW!

3. May 24, 2011 at 1:43 PM
    hermiehunter

Member:
    Western North Carolina
    Thanks for the reply! I would prefer the OEM style, but if I don't find any after a while I will look into aftermarket!

4. May 25, 2011 at 4:14 AM
    hermiehunter

Member:
    Western North Carolina
    Found some!! Thanks for the replies!

To Top