1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 2005 tacoma door panel cloth grey

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by DirtJumper14, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Mar 22, 2008 at 9:13 PM
    DirtJumper14

DirtJumper14 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, Homertaco big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
    I committed the worst sin today and burned the cloth on my door panel. I would love to find a way to purchase the cloth or possibly a crashed tacomas door panel. I have a 2005 Tacoma TRD Prerunner Off Road with the grey interior. It is the light grey cloth with the black dots placed about a half inch apart. Not sure if they all have the same interior panels but that's what I have. I really only need the cloth section or fabric as the rest of the door is perfect.
    I did go to the dealership but they were only interested in selling me a complete door panel for $400. So if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. Thank you.

2. Mar 22, 2008 at 9:33 PM
    RedruM29

RedruM29 Blinking Car Mod...

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Nor☆Cal
    Vehicle:
    08 trd sport 4x4
    Just enough, and never enough
    well you can do the leather cloth replacement mod if you want, or just go to a automotive upholstering shop and see if they can match you...

3. Mar 23, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    DirtJumper14

DirtJumper14 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, Homertaco big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
    Yeah I am actually looking to replace it with the exact material. I saw the leather mod but I would have to do all 4 them. Will keep looking. thanks

4. Mar 23, 2008 at 11:18 PM
    yosh2000

yosh2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '17 Tundra CM 5.7
    i will be replacing that w/ some vinyl pretty soon. you can have the extra cloth for shipping, pm me if you want it. it is a little dirty as i got it used, but you could probably wash it. i will have the fronts only, as i have an ext cab. let me know....

Products Discussed in

To Top