1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 2010-2012 4X4 Lifted Access Cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by craigtacoma, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Sep 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    craigtacoma

craigtacoma [OP] New Member

Member:
    I am a Toyota dealer near Buffalo, NY. I am interested in purchasing a used Tacoma 4X4 for my son to drive for a while. He would prefer a lifted Access Cab with an automatic transmission.

2. Sep 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM
    TRD6Speed

TRD6Speed senior member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Hartford, CT
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport Access Cab
    885x with 5100s and top plate spacer for full 3", RCD extended 5100s in rear, dakars, flip kit, LR UCAs, tint, shorty antenna, in channel rain guards,BHLM, blacked out emblem, OEM side steps, weathertechs, debadged, rear diff breather
    If you are a dealer couldnt you just grab a lift kit and have the mechanics at your dealership slap it on?

3. Sep 20, 2012 at 4:04 AM
    craigtacoma

craigtacoma [OP] New Member

Member:
    That's certainly an option, however I would prefer to find him a vehicle with all the modifications already done and equipped with the larger tire/wheels. It makes better economic sense to do so, as I am not sure how long he will be keeping the truck (heading to college next fall) and I will need to resell.

To Top