1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 2010 or newer 4x4 TRD Sport!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by climber25, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Mar 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    climber25

climber25 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB TRD Sport
    Borla catback exhaust, K&N 63 series performance intake,Thule roof rack, 20% tint on driver/passenger window, 10% tint on all other windows (none on windshield), and more to come soon!
    I don't currently own a taco but I have been looking for one for a month or so now. I'm looking to get rid of my little sports car so I can easily transport my surfboard/snowboard/other outdoor gear. I am looking specifically for a double cab 4x4 long bed TRD Sport. I would prefer 2010 or newer, but not more than 40k miles or so. I'm currently in North Carolina but i have friends and family all up and down the east coast and I like to travel so anywhere in the Eastern US is a possibility! If you have one you would like to sell or know of someone selling one please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  2. Mar 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    climber25

climber25 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB TRD Sport
    Borla catback exhaust, K&N 63 series performance intake,Thule roof rack, 20% tint on driver/passenger window, 10% tint on all other windows (none on windshield), and more to come soon!
    Ok well I realized i might as well buy a new one, so I am now a proud owner of a 2013 DCLB TRD Sport!

To Top