1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 2011 grille

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by theOne2, May 8, 2013.

1. May 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    theOne2

theOne2 [OP] Member

Member:
    georgia
    Vehicle:
    o6 Xrunner fading red
    DT Longtubes, APR Y pipe, URD MKI catback, URD O2 sim, URD CAI, URD maf cal, URD SS, NST manifold spacer, NST Lite crank pullley, SOS drop, XII stock height coils
    Would like to buy used 2011 tacoma grille.

2. May 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM
    tosaw

tosaw Active Member

Member:
    New England
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma SR5 Access Cab
    Bilstein 5100's + TSB Springs, Sockmonkey retro decals, IMMRYO mirror bracket, Blu Logic, Color matched grille with blacked out emblem
    I have a chrome one complete with retainers and emblem taken off my 2011 with 11,500 miles that I would part with for $170.00 shipped. I also have a OEM color matched Silver one that I bought brand new that has maybe 500 miles on it that I just replaced with yet another grille, that one comes with all retainers and a plasti-dipped emblem for $200.00 shipped. I can get pics tomorrow if you're interested.

3. May 8, 2013 at 6:37 PM
    theOne2

theOne2 [OP] Member

Member:
    georgia
    Vehicle:
    o6 Xrunner fading red
    DT Longtubes, APR Y pipe, URD MKI catback, URD O2 sim, URD CAI, URD maf cal, URD SS, NST manifold spacer, NST Lite crank pullley, SOS drop, XII stock height coils
    I would but I'm looking to paint one and I dont think chrome would work in my case.

To Top