1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 2012 headlights

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by burdman, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Mar 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM
    burdman

burdman [OP] Ninja

Member:
    Greetings guys/gals. I'm looking to acquire some 2012 headlights. I'm having the friendly crew at LightWerkz do an HID retrofit for my Tacoma and I need to either find some headlights to put on my truck so I can send them mine, or find a pair nicer than mine (with 2k miles on them) to send. Either way, I need another set so I can get this HID retrofit ball rolling. Any help is greatly appreciated. I was the winning bidder last night on an OEM set on eBay but the reserve wasn't met, so I'm reaching out here. Thanks!

2. Apr 13, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    burdman

burdman [OP] Ninja

Member:
    The above post can be removed. I tried to remove it myself but don't see an option to do so. Thanks.

3. Apr 14, 2012 at 1:43 AM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    king 2.5 (700lbs) springs with resi's,total chaos ucas, dakar leaf pack with OME nitro shocks, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (mossy oak break up), weather tech mats, warn m8000s winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper.

I NEED SOME NOW LOL SO I CAN HAVE THAT DONE

To Top