1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 2012 white grill/grille (and rear white bumper!) Slowpitch softballers look. :)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by Sharky, May 20, 2012.

1. Sharky

Sharky [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    White '12 DCSB TX Pro
    Handicap Parking Permit
    I'm looking for a white grille/grill (put both spellings in case people search) for a 2012 Tacoma DCSB TX Pro TRD (which comes with a nice chrome grill(e), but it's a bit flashy for my case. I'm VERY low key.

I am willing to just pay cash for one, or I'll trade my chrome one and a good chunk of cash for a white one. Mine has around 750 miles on the vehicle. I drive 2-3 miles on an averaged day, and it gets babied.

I'm also looking for a white rear bumper. Finder fee for anybody that can find one for me that makes sense cost wise including shipping. I also have a chrome bumper to trade plus cash.

I'm looking to white it out I guess, and then put the badging to black. Looking to just get rid of the chrome. The chrome does look classier than on most trucks actually, but I am a really low-key guy and like the standard black and white like I had on my old FJ Trail Teams (best SUV I'll ever own and miss it like crazy!).

Thanks all. Oh, I used to be a big softball player and have a lot of incredibly valuable high performance bats if anybody is a big slowpitch player. Mikens, Easton, Combat, Worth, TPS, etc. etc. (many composites in 26 or 27 oz.). Would be happy to work a bat + cash and trade deal as well or whatever. Just throwing out other options.

Jon - Feel free to email at the super duper sneaky hidden email address below if it is easier. :)

j o n m o h l m a n AT y a h o o DOT c o m

2. tacopaco

tacopaco Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    San Jose CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner
    Keeping the engine stock. Probably the only thing worth mentioning are the wheels.
    If you can't find one and don't want to spend a lot... Plasti dip. I did it on my truck and I'm pleased with the results

To Top