1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 265/65/R17, tires only

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by petersharp, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Apr 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM
    petersharp

petersharp [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
    Louisville, CO
    Vehicle:
    Ex DC LB Sport owner.
    I've got just under 40k on my 265/65/R17 Bridgestone Dueller OEM tires on my Prerunner Sport. I'm looking to get a new set of 4 at some point. Judging by most of the comments about these tires on this site people should be giving them away!

I've posted this earlyish, in that I won't NEED to buy these tires for a while, in order to find a good deal. I'm not interested in spending $100 to get them shipped to Arizona, but will pick them up anywhere around the Valley.

If anyone has them on a set of wheels I can either buy the tires (have them removed then return the wheels to the seller) or buy them as is and sell the wheels myself. I'd rather deal with someone who has got them lying around the garage (and wants to get rid of them) as opposed to some shady tire sales guy in the 'hood.

Let me know!

2. Apr 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tundra Off Road SR5
    6000K HID Headlights 6000k HID Fog Lights Window visors (all 4) Tri-Fold Tonno Bedlined Rockers Bedlined Bumpers Bilstein 5100 Toytec 1/2" spacers 3" TSB Leafs and AAL's (Toytec) Differential 1" Drop Sway Bar Relocators BHLM Mod Debadged Pro Comp 7089s Hankook Dynapro 35" M/T's Billett Grill 55 watt fog lights in grill 55 watt fog lights on Pre-Runner Light Bar Rear Bilstein 5100's Flowmaster Super 10's Yellow Fog Light Mod Titanium Burl Wood Grain Dash Mod Leather Arm Rest Mod TRD Steering wheel Mod Painted Engine Cover Painted Fuse Box TRD Seat Belt Covers Bed Light Mod Extended/Braided Brake Lines Back up light mod
    Get some good tires. Something with attitude.:D

3. Apr 8, 2009 at 6:39 PM
    petersharp

petersharp [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
    Louisville, CO
    Vehicle:
    Ex DC LB Sport owner.
    I'm probably not gonna wheel my truck (done plenty of that, now into other stuff) so I just want some tires that will behave themselves onroad.

Kinda why I put those comments in there about the negative comments that people on here make about Duellers - most people want gnarly knobblies, not boring Duellers! So c'mon, throw those Duellers at me!

4. Apr 8, 2009 at 7:11 PM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tundra Off Road SR5
    6000K HID Headlights 6000k HID Fog Lights Window visors (all 4) Tri-Fold Tonno Bedlined Rockers Bedlined Bumpers Bilstein 5100 Toytec 1/2" spacers 3" TSB Leafs and AAL's (Toytec) Differential 1" Drop Sway Bar Relocators BHLM Mod Debadged Pro Comp 7089s Hankook Dynapro 35" M/T's Billett Grill 55 watt fog lights in grill 55 watt fog lights on Pre-Runner Light Bar Rear Bilstein 5100's Flowmaster Super 10's Yellow Fog Light Mod Titanium Burl Wood Grain Dash Mod Leather Arm Rest Mod TRD Steering wheel Mod Painted Engine Cover Painted Fuse Box TRD Seat Belt Covers Bed Light Mod Extended/Braided Brake Lines Back up light mod
    No Duellers but I do have a set of 265/70/17 Definity A/T's. (2) of them. That are nearly brand new and still have the whitewalls. 11-12/32 of tread. They are listed under (Tires 4 sell). Have a look. $100 plus shipping. Can't go wrong there.

To Top