1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB 285/70/17 spare

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by DevilDogTacoma, Apr 16, 2014.

1. DevilDogTacoma

DevilDogTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma V6 DCSB
    Flowmaster 40 Muffler, 15% Front Window and Windshield Sun Strip Tint, Antennax 14" Antenna, OME 3" Lift w/AAL, SlimCubby 6000K HID headlights and foglights, Thule tailgate pad for surfboards, 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x9 XD Addicts, LED map, dome and tag lights
    I want to buy a 285/70/17 offroad or all terrain tire as a spare. Right now I'm running 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers with XD Addicts on my truck. I don't care how much or how little tread is left on the tire, just that it'll work as a spare in case I need it.

I'd like to have a wheel with it that's got the same offset and backspacing as my current wheels, but I'll just buy another wheel new if I have to.

Let me know what you have.

2. DevilDogTacoma

DevilDogTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma V6 DCSB
    Flowmaster 40 Muffler, 15% Front Window and Windshield Sun Strip Tint, Antennax 14" Antenna, OME 3" Lift w/AAL, SlimCubby 6000K HID headlights and foglights, Thule tailgate pad for surfboards, 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x9 XD Addicts, LED map, dome and tag lights
To Top