1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 2ish" leaf pack

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by hamNswiss on rye, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mar 25, 2011 at 12:31 AM
    hamNswiss on rye

hamNswiss on rye [OP] ¡Yo Quiero Taco World!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Scottsdale, AZ/Portland, ME
    Vehicle:
    '07 4x4 Access Cab
    OME 885's and billies all around, allpro apex front bumper, Nfab tire carrier, black magic rallye 1000 driving lights, custom back to the future light rack, KC LED Daylighters, PIAA 510 fogs, bed lights, satoshi, 285/70/17 Duratracs
    im looking to go with a 2.5in lift up front (billies @ .85/eibachs) and need a rear lift. i dont really want an AAL, though inquiries will be considered. id rather have a full leaf pack. thanks

2. Mar 25, 2011 at 1:21 AM
    hamNswiss on rye

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '07 4x4 Access Cab
    OME 885's and billies all around, allpro apex front bumper, Nfab tire carrier, black magic rallye 1000 driving lights, custom back to the future light rack, KC LED Daylighters, PIAA 510 fogs, bed lights, satoshi, 285/70/17 Duratracs
    im gonna go billies all around. the reason im trying to stay away from the AAL's is that i want something that will last and wont sag. also, i have heard the progressive leaf packs are a lot better with eliminating driveline vibes than the AAL's are.

3. Mar 25, 2011 at 1:37 AM
    hamNswiss on rye

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '07 4x4 Access Cab
    i hear that, i dont have the TSB though. you think that'll matter?

i think you've been answering my questions and providing insight on this here and there for about 4 weeks now :), and for that i thank you. i might just go with the AAL's...im already up around $1k, plus installation...

To Top