1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 2nd Gen bucket seats

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by SPCL, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Aug 18, 2010 at 1:47 AM
    SPCL

SPCL [OP] Chupathingy

Member:
    Louisville, KY
    Vehicle:
    05 Regular Cab
    Bench swapped for buckets, ARE shell
    Hey guys. Finally got paid by the VA for some of my claims, and I've decided that no matter what, I'm finally going to replace the bench in my standard cab with buckets. I'm making a lot of trips back and forth between Kentucky with my girlfriend, and we REALLY need seats that will recline. My back is shot by the time we get up there, and she's unable to sleep comfortably on the way. Willing to go as high as $400 or possibly 500 depending on quality, but I'm kinda looking for something in the $250 range.

None of our local salvages or junkyards have any seats and I'm not smart enough to fabricate rails so I can rip seats out of another vehicle.

Willing to drive 100-150 miles, or possibly pay shipping. I live in Fort Worth, TX.

2. Aug 18, 2010 at 2:41 AM
    schiz94

schiz94 Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    i want some of these too

3. Aug 22, 2010 at 12:42 PM
    HAMSOLO

HAMSOLO Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Theo.
    NE
    I have some in great shape. Haven't gotten around to posting them up for sale. I bought em for $300. Would sell em for the same. Shipping's the catch though. Let me know if you're interested. There are some pics in my profile.

4. Aug 23, 2010 at 1:34 AM
    SPCL

SPCL [OP] Chupathingy

Member:
    Louisville, KY
    Vehicle:
    05 Regular Cab
    Bench swapped for buckets, ARE shell
    Definitely interested - I can't find the pictures, probably because I'm doing it wrong, but my only question is whether or not they have the rails and the hardware to bolt right in? Other than that, do you have a guesstimate on how much shipping would be?

To Top