1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 80's Window Master Switch

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Order66, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Order66

Order66 [OP] Four Wheel Drive With Room For Five!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    88 4Runner SR5 V6
    3 inch body lift, 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp A/Ts, Front and Rear Tube Bumpers
    13 - 1.jpg

What it is: Driver side window master switch that controls driver and passenger windows, door locks, and window lock. It is for my 88 4Runner.

If anyone has one of these they are willing to part with, or know somebody, I will happily pay for the part. They are no longer produced and have become extremely hard to find.

2. marcballz

marcballz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Mcallen,Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 TRD
    Electrical: 24/7 aux pwr, cabin ac outlet, fog light on, 55 watt hids (5k), engine bay lights, dash color swap, led cab/footwell lights, Exterior: air compressor w/ dual tank & dual horns, toolbox, headache rack Audio: pioneer head unity 12" jbl sub , (4) db drive 6x9, 360 db amp, 600 dual amp
    ive runn into this problem with are 88 pickup.. ive just came to conclusion its better to pull out a new switch control from a late model toyo and upgrade to power mirrors for example... its gonna take some time to re wire and purchase harness but IMO its worth it

3. Order66

Order66 [OP] Four Wheel Drive With Room For Five!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    88 4Runner SR5 V6
    3 inch body lift, 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp A/Ts, Front and Rear Tube Bumpers
    Yeah, I made my own switch panel, but the wiring is not working, even though it is right. I already have powered mirrors. Do you have any pictures and a wiring diagram from what you made?

4. marcballz

marcballz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Mcallen,Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 TRD
    Electrical: 24/7 aux pwr, cabin ac outlet, fog light on, 55 watt hids (5k), engine bay lights, dash color swap, led cab/footwell lights, Exterior: air compressor w/ dual tank & dual horns, toolbox, headache rack Audio: pioneer head unity 12" jbl sub , (4) db drive 6x9, 360 db amp, 600 dual amp
    noo i didnt.. just had to test the wires out.. it was a pain but we got it done.. all i can say is good luck!

To Top