1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: 98-04 Single/Extra Cab Windows, Rails, Regulators etc

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Kane O, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Kane O

Kane O [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kane.
    Brisbane, Australia.
    Vehicle:
    2000 hilux w/98-00 Tacoma front end.
    Tacoma 98-00 Depo headlights grafted onto my 01-05 hilux front end conversion on my 2000 model hilux. 20" rims Lowered 5" all round.
    Greetings TW members from Sunny Brisbane, Australia!

long time stalker first time poster to the forums!

MY STORY! im chasing the window seal, exterior trim, rails, regulators, motor and armrest with switches.
    to be clear the only parts i DONT need is the door shell, mirrors window glass and door trim.

in australia we hilux's. same as a tacoma apart from a few small things like front ends, single cabs have long tub, rhd instead of lhd etc. one of those differences is the glass! over here we have whats called a quarter glass window. its a little triangle window that opens seperate from the main roll up window.

i want the single peice glass. im willing to pay for and pay shipping on the items, if you happen to find all the parts i need in a wrecking yard i will transfer the money to you plus a finders fee for your troubles.

please reply to this thread, private message me or email me on kane7991@live.com

2. Kane O

Kane O [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kane.
    Brisbane, Australia.
    Vehicle:
    2000 hilux w/98-00 Tacoma front end.
    Tacoma 98-00 Depo headlights grafted onto my 01-05 hilux front end conversion on my 2000 model hilux. 20" rims Lowered 5" all round.
    Anyone know of any? Even at your local wrecker?

To Top