1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: A pair of OEM headlights

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by wrecklessfool, Apr 18, 2011.

1. wrecklessfool

wrecklessfool [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC 4X4 TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    TRS mini D2S retrofit, BHLM, 09+ OEM LED tail lights, OEM rear camera in Pop n' Lock handle, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, OEM skid plate, full Weathertech mats, AVIC 8000 NEX, full Boston Acoustics interior, Boston Acoustics subwoofer, Infinity Kappa 5 amp, TPMS bypass, OME with 885s and Dakars, LR UCAs, BORA .750" spacers, FJC 8-hole wheels, 285/70/17 Dura Tracs.
    Hey guys. I'm looking for a set of OEM headlights in excellent condition to use for a BHLM and a TRS retrofit. I have the TRS mini D2S kit already but I'd prefer to do the work on a new set of lights to simplify the entire process and allow me to use my truck during the time I take to complete the mods.

I would prefer the chrome housings, but will not be opposed to factory BHLM units for the right price. I am located in Virginia Beach, VA so shipping would likely be required. Again, I need the lenses to be in excellent condition and the headlights to have all tabs intact with no melting issues. Please PM me with what you have! Pics would definitely help if you have them.

2. wrecklessfool

wrecklessfool [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC 4X4 TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    TRS mini D2S retrofit, BHLM, 09+ OEM LED tail lights, OEM rear camera in Pop n' Lock handle, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, OEM skid plate, full Weathertech mats, AVIC 8000 NEX, full Boston Acoustics interior, Boston Acoustics subwoofer, Infinity Kappa 5 amp, TPMS bypass, OME with 885s and Dakars, LR UCAs, BORA .750" spacers, FJC 8-hole wheels, 285/70/17 Dura Tracs.

I'll take them. PM inbound.

To Top