1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: adjustable front 5100's

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ppleasants, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ppleasants

ppleasants [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport Doublecab Longbed
    5100's set at 2.5", toytec AAL, DIY AUX port, broken mirror fix, temp/compass fix (twice), rattle-can gunmetal sport rims, debadged doors, fog-light anytime mod, DTRL mod, rear differential breather mod, drop in K&N air filter
    I'm trying to lift my 05 trd sport DC LB. I've been looking for the height adjustable bilstein 5100's for the front but I'd prefer to pay less for some slightly used ones, preferably under 20k miles. I'm willing to trade stock bilsteins and possibly other stock items if someone wants them. Please let me know if you have any that you'd like to sell or know of someone or somewhere to get them for cheap. Thanks

2. ppleasants

Member:
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    5100's set at 2.5", toytec AAL, DIY AUX port, broken mirror fix, temp/compass fix (twice), rattle-can gunmetal sport rims, debadged doors, fog-light anytime mod, DTRL mod, rear differential breather mod, drop in K&N air filter
    anyone?

3. tacomakid89

tacomakid89 Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    SoCal, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime
  4. yosh2000

yosh2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '05 4runner SR5 v8
    i have a set ready to go w/ tophats and everything w/ low mileage sport coils. it would be a simple bolt on replacement. but they have over 20k on the shocks....all fwy commuting though. pm if interested.

5. 08pretaco

08pretaco Almost there

Member:
    First Name:
    Oliver
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    AFE pro dry s, Husky X-act Contour
    what coilovers you using with the spindles yosh?

6. yosh2000

yosh2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '05 4runner SR5 v8
    just picked up a set of used donahoe (icon) coilovers!! they were a little rusted, but some of my customers cleaned them up well and sprayed them w/ a 316 metal spray....good as new!

7. 08pretaco

08pretaco Almost there

Member:
    First Name:
    Oliver
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    AFE pro dry s, Husky X-act Contour
    sound nice :thumbsup:

8. ppleasants

Member:
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for the replies. I found a pair new online for about $185 shipped but I'm still looking for a better price for some used. I hauled about 1200 lbs of stone yesterday and was bottoming out pretty badly on the smallest potholes. I've been planning on replacing the rear non-tsb leaf springs with the OME dakar 2.5" leaf springs so that'll hit the wallet hard for a college kid. Have yall heard good things about these and will i need to replace the rear shocks too? I know that people say about 3" is the limit to where you should replace the shocks

To Top