1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Aftermarket rear shocks, AAL, UCAs (prefer Uniball)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by IluvTEA, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Mar 29, 2011 at 7:51 PM
    IluvTEA

IluvTEA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    Got a good deal on some lightly used Camburg Coilovers on TW and want to buy some rear shocks, AAL and UCAs for my 2010 DC 4x4.

I was going to buy rear 5100s, 1.5 AAL and LR UCAs from Wheelers but wanted to see if anyone was trying to sell something similar for cheaper.

It doesn't have to be this exact set up. Let me know if you are trying to sell some lightly used rear shocks, AAL/leaf pack or UCAs. I'd prefer Uniball but I'm ok with Balljoint.

If someone is up for trading their lift back to stock (plus $$) let me know, I have the SR5 suspension and the leafspring TSB with less than 14K miles.

Thanks!

To Top