1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB All Pro Expo springs

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Austintaco, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Jun 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Austintaco

Austintaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Austin,TX
    Vehicle:
    03 DC TRD with some stuff
    Tundra coils, Tundra brakes, All pro rear leaves, Timbrens, ARB bumper, All Pro Sliders and Rear bumper, 4runner Limited wheels with 255/85/16 tires, soon to be added...Flippac
    Meant to say WTB....If you bought some of these and don't have the weight for them, I need some. If you are close to local, we can even do some type of trade if you need regular 3" All Pro's. That's what I am running now, and my Flippac is too much for them. I am in Austin, TX. Lemme know.

2. Jun 6, 2012 at 5:35 AM
    Slodgetto

Slodgetto Über Posre

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    Vehicle:
    Dirty Terc
    Scratches, dents, and junkyard parts.
    I will be swapping my expos with 63" chevies in the next month or so, and i'll be selling them then. not too local though...

3. Jun 6, 2012 at 6:24 AM
    Austintaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Austin,TX
    Vehicle:
    Tundra coils, Tundra brakes, All pro rear leaves, Timbrens, ARB bumper, All Pro Sliders and Rear bumper, 4runner Limited wheels with 255/85/16 tires, soon to be added...Flippac
    How many miles do you have on them now? I will be going up to CO at the end of July and we usually go through Santa Fe or ABQ. Let me know your plans. Thanks for replying

4. Jun 6, 2012 at 7:03 AM
    tc98tacoma

tc98tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nik
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    98tacoma4x4
    3inch toytec coils 5100's, aal(soon to be replaced), 33/12.5 km2s, + a money hole...
    How much would you sell your leafs now for ? May be interested if this happens around next month some time or later...located in San Antonio

How many miles are on them and something is wrong with them ? Or no?

5. Jun 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    Austintaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Austin,TX
    Vehicle:
    They are broken in with 40K, but they are not broken. As the truck sits now, with the Flippac, I am getting 3" of lift. When I had my regular shell on the truck, and I added a leaf, the truck had rake in the rear until I loaded up all of my camping gear. I then bought the timbrens to help out when loaded. Now, with the Flippac, the truck sits level, but when we load up, it will be riding on the timbrens.

I am trying to see what my options are before I decide to blow $500 w/shipping on new expos. I have seen so many folks that have bought them and didn't get the ride that they wanted.

The AP regular springs are fine for what they were designed to do, but carrying weight is not their specialty, and it says that on their site.

To Top