1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Any style center console for 98 4x4 Manual.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Farva, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Farva

Farva [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Maine/New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5
    Sway-Away racerunners up front, Downey leafsprings (5 pack) and Bilstein 5125's in back, 2" body lift, K&N/AEM air intake, Energy Bushings, Nology plug wires, Custom front/rear bumpers and sliders. Downey header and custom exhuast from there back.
    WTB: Center Console that will fit my 1998 SR5 2.7 4x4 Manual Tranny. The truck was originally a 60/40 bench interior, and is now seperate bucket seats but I'm not set on a specific console. In other words I'd still run a bench seat style console if the price was right. My interior is Tan but color is not an issue for me. I can paint it.

Also can anyone tell me how these consoles are attached to the body? I can see where the front goes but I think I'm missing some little factory clips or something for the rest of the piece.

Thanks a bunch!

2. Farva

Farva [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Maine/New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5
    Sway-Away racerunners up front, Downey leafsprings (5 pack) and Bilstein 5125's in back, 2" body lift, K&N/AEM air intake, Energy Bushings, Nology plug wires, Custom front/rear bumpers and sliders. Downey header and custom exhuast from there back.
    bummp...please?

To Top