1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Bar for lights behind grille

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by gospurs21, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Feb 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
    gospurs21

gospurs21 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Brownsville, Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 x2 Cab Texas Edition V6 prerunner, TRD
    im looking for a mounting bracket for my 2 KC lights to put behind my grill, i had them on my bull bar but i want to sell the bull bar so i want to re-locate them behind my grill. i seen the ones BAMF sells but i think $50-100 for a 15+/- inch piece of metal is extremely ridiculous . so if anyone can make me one ill take it shipped to Texas, PM me your prices. thanks!

2. Feb 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM
    steeletaco

steeletaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Fort Lewis WA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Access Cab
    3" revtek (regret that one), LR UCA, AllPRO rear bumper, Softopper, CAI, TBS, cat back exhaust, URD Short Shifter, Rear Diff. Breather, black headlights w/ hid, black fogs w/ hid, black tail lights, black led 3rd brake light, weather techs,led dome and map light mod, satoshi grill, hella 500 w/ hid behind the grill, New head unit and speakers, bottle opener in the bed
  3. Feb 24, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    steeletaco

steeletaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Fort Lewis WA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Access Cab
    3" revtek (regret that one), LR UCA, AllPRO rear bumper, Softopper, CAI, TBS, cat back exhaust, URD Short Shifter, Rear Diff. Breather, black headlights w/ hid, black fogs w/ hid, black tail lights, black led 3rd brake light, weather techs,led dome and map light mod, satoshi grill, hella 500 w/ hid behind the grill, New head unit and speakers, bottle opener in the bed
    You will have to notch it around the hood latch, or you can remove the shroud around the latch. You can also run another bolt in the support that runs straight down in the center of the grill area

To Top