1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Bed Liner

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Hillingdoner, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jan 13, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    Looking for a 1st gen bed liner. I have a 1995 Tacoma xtra cab. I've been told that '95 to 2000 will fit and another source said 1995 to 2004 will fit.

Prefer a genuine Toyota one as first choice, but aftermarket would be okay too.

I'm located in Abq area New Mexico. Not sure about trying to ship one from out of state as probably crazy money to try and do so. Would not know where to start. Preference would be one available Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Rio Rancho, Corralles, Bernalillo type areas or somewhere in that general range.

Let me know what you have, condition, price and area you are in and we can go from there.
    Cheers

2. Jan 13, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    Ngotoma

Ngotoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    If you were closer, I would sell you mine!! Good luck on getting one.

3. Jan 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    Thanks to all! Ended up getting one today not 5 miles from where I live! Already installed.
    Cheers!

To Top