1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Blacked out Head/tail light services in OKC area

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Redhed, May 31, 2010.

1. May 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM
    Redhed

Redhed [OP] Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner BSP
    Polk Audio components, Rammat sound deadening & Ensolite, blacked out emblems, color matched grill, rhinolined rear bumper, shorty antenna, nerf bars, black Toyota trail edition rims, Sockmonkey vinyl, retrofit overhead temp/compass, JDM Altezza tailights, JDM Black Crystal headlights, Hella Black Magic driving lights, 20" dual row LED light bar.
    Okay, I'm looking for someone in the Oklahoma City area that has performed the blacked out tail & headlight mod and would be willing to do it for my Tacoma. Willing to pay of course, not sure how much but I'm open to offers. All the beer, food, and thanks that you can take are included! PM me if anyone's interested. Mine's an 06 Prerunner, Black.
    Thanks. :cheers:
    P.S. I know, I know, I should just do it myself but it's a brand new truck to me and I can't afford to mess it up....my wife would kill me. :laugh:

2. Jul 1, 2010 at 3:51 PM
    Nozapk

Nozapk NOZAPK

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner
    Blacked Out Headlights, Smoke Tails, Borla Exhaust (Dumped after axle), 4-pack leaf spring tsb, Billy 5100 in front (Set at 2.5), Halo bulbs in heads and fogs, Tint (20 all around and 50 on windshield), Blue led's (Dome light, Maplight, and License Plate lights)
    Hey man if you want blacked out headlights and tails I might be willing to do a trade with you with a little extra money for mine

To Top