1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB - BSP hood

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tahoe_babbs, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Mar 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    tahoe_babbs

tahoe_babbs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Sacramento CA (Folsom)
    Vehicle:
    08 trd taco
    HU monitor and rearview camera, removable headrest monitors, camburg ucas, dirtlogic 2.5 coilovers, spider trax front and back, ap bumper and sliders, hella 700ff lights, bed plug bypass, heated seats...
    So.... some kids threw some rocks off the overpass last night into my lane. Smashed my windshield and damaged my hood. Not sure what the insurance will cover yet. Looking to see if anyone has a BSP hood that they want to sell me (scooped or non-scooped) and for how much. I'm located in Sacramento CA. Thanks. Cheers.

2. Mar 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM
    rob1

rob1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    DAM dude, sorry to hear!! That almost happened when I was with my family, glad they missed my wife and kids would have freaked out on me!!
    Free bump for you!!

3. Mar 30, 2010 at 10:08 AM
    tahoe_babbs

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Sacramento CA (Folsom)
    Vehicle:
    08 trd taco
    HU monitor and rearview camera, removable headrest monitors, camburg ucas, dirtlogic 2.5 coilovers, spider trax front and back, ap bumper and sliders, hella 700ff lights, bed plug bypass, heated seats...
    I know no one wants to part with their scooped hood, but if you decide that you do, let me know. I have the insurance money now and am looking to do this soon hopefully. Thanks everyone.

4. Mar 30, 2010 at 11:37 PM
    dbiland

dbiland Member

Member:
    Northern Cal
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road
    TRD: CAI, CAT Back, Doug Thorley Longtubes, URD: Y-Pipe, MAF CAL, SS. APR T-Stat(uninstalled) Bilstein 5100(4) eibach toytec coilover. Rear suspension TSB.
    I replaced my mint cond. non-scooped bsp hood with a scooped version. Its in the box and in immaculate cond. It also has a bug deflector attached to it. I took it off during the first year of ownership. I am willing to ship it. Let me know if your interested in some pics.

5. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM
    tahoe_babbs

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Sacramento CA (Folsom)
    Vehicle:
    08 trd taco
    p.m. sent

To Top