1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Colormatched Front Bumper Cover - 202 Black

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by sinaptic, Mar 9, 2012.

1. sinaptic

sinaptic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Twin Cities, MN
    Vehicle:
    2011 Access Cab V6 4x4
    Fog lights, back-up camera, TRD cat-back exhaust, towing package, int. wiper stalk, Weathertech floor liners, color-matched the front bumper and grille, TSB leaf packs, Front Bilstein 5100's at 0", Eibach/Toytec coils (approx 1.25" front lift - sits almost level), rear Bilstein 5100's.
    [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Ok, one hell of a long shot here, but here goes anyway...

WTB Black (Color code 202 “Black”, NOT color code 209 which is “Black Sand Pearl”) color-matched front bumper cover for 2nd Gen. I believe this particular color has only been used on 2011+ year Tacomas. Since the front end was changed on the 2012s, I’m guessing this limits me to a part from the 2011 model year. Just the bumper cover – I do not need the metal bumper structure beneath, fogs, or any other attachments. Bumper cover must be undamaged with all mounting points intact.

I Prefer to deal locally, but I am aware that this is a rare/odd request and will consider having it shipped if it doesn’t totally break the bank.

Please, please, please verify that the color code of your part is 202 before posting an offer. You can find your truck’s color code listed on the VIN sticker in the driver’s side door jamb.

Thanks for looking![/FONT]

2. sinaptic

Member:
    Twin Cities, MN
    Vehicle:
    2011 Access Cab V6 4x4
    Fog lights, back-up camera, TRD cat-back exhaust, towing package, int. wiper stalk, Weathertech floor liners, color-matched the front bumper and grille, TSB leaf packs, Front Bilstein 5100's at 0", Eibach/Toytec coils (approx 1.25" front lift - sits almost level), rear Bilstein 5100's.
  3. sinaptic

Member:
    Twin Cities, MN
    Vehicle:
    2011 Access Cab V6 4x4
    Bump...
    [​IMG]

4. sinaptic

Member:
    Twin Cities, MN
    Vehicle:
    2011 Access Cab V6 4x4
    bUmp...
    [​IMG]

5. Sgian

Sgian The sherbet is fermenting........

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    NC/VA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Sport DCSB Manual V-6 SC
    TRD Super Charger, AFE CAI, URD Cat-back exhaust, URD Short throw Shifter, OME 886 coilovers with Nitrochargers, Dakar Leaves, Desert Products UCA's, FJ TRD Anthracite rims, BFG AT/TKO 285s, Redline Hood struts, Weathertech Ventshades, Weathertech Floormats, Speed Dawg shift knob, Coupe solid shifter, Relentless all around, Eyelids T2, Mr Yo Rearview mirror lift, ejector seats, Rigid D2s front and back, Rigid Light bar in skewp.
    Funny you should want that, pm'd

To Top