1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Eagle Alloy 137 "beadlock" bolts

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by murderedout, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Dec 1, 2011 at 6:19 AM
    murderedout

murderedout [OP] Member

Member:
    Kelowna, BC
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma TRD Ltd
    Limited edition, 2.5'' bilstein coilovers/OME lift, Add a leaf in the rear, custom steel hybrid bumper, LEER canopy, eagle alloy wheels 137, 265/75R16 goodyear wrangler duratracs, Alpine ipod integrated head unit, kenwood excelon speakers, thrush exhaust, linex bed liner, clear corner markers, grillcraft grille, AFE pro dry S, optima red top battery
    Hey guys, looking for 6 of the "beadlock" bolts that come on the Eagle Alloy 137 series rims if anyone has them - it's a long shot I know but if you do let me know!

2. Dec 1, 2011 at 6:21 AM
    ruggedT

ruggedT The Sticker Guy Vendor

Member:
    Midlothian, Va
    Vehicle:
    2013 Ford F150
    Icon, 34's, skids, ect
    You prob wont find any. But just a thought... head to the hardware store and pick up a bunch of stainless or aluminum(Light weight) ones to replace them with. They may not match perfectly, but who's going to know unless they're combing over your truck w/ a fine tooth brush? Heck at the price of small bolts... replace them all on one wheel.

Anyways... thats my plan with my 063's if any were to disappear or get mangled.

To Top