1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Enigine harness

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by davidk0, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Mar 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    davidk0

davidk0 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    sacramento
    Vehicle:
    95 SR5
    I have a 3.4 v6 manual 4x4 tacoma and need an engine harness for it. If anyone has one or knows where i can find one please let me know. Thanks;)

2. Mar 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    Skylar

Skylar Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Skylar
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    d6esavant@yahoo.com
    My truck was parted out and sitting in a pasture when I bought it. Putting it back together is my goal now.
    You might try these guys:

http://www.jimsgotparts.com/Yoda_Jims/Home.html

They're out of Denver but they have the most Tacomas of any yard here. They may not always answer the phone first try but try again and you'll get them.

You might tell them Skylar told you about them, if they have what you're looking for. I call those guys once a week looking for parts. Maybe they'd give a discount for referrals...

3. Mar 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Skylar

Skylar Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Skylar
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    d6esavant@yahoo.com
    My truck was parted out and sitting in a pasture when I bought it. Putting it back together is my goal now.
    Year would be important to know, too. They made a few changes to the wiring harness despite the bodies being the same. For example; 98 to 99 and later had a different pin out for a change in the mass airflow sensor. There's probably some other small things like that.

The Toyota dealer would probably be able to tell you which truck harnesses would be compatible with what years. I had to do the same thing when I was looking for a new ecu. There were other yards in town that had ecu that weren't the direct replacement but Jim's just happened to have two that were the exact one I needed and they warrantied that they worked which the other yards wouldn't even though they were asking more.

4. Mar 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    davidk0

davidk0 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    sacramento
    Vehicle:
    95 SR5
    Sweet thanks Skylar. I left them a voicemail. I will call the dealer right now as well!

To Top