1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Eyelids

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TacoTron, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Jun 14, 2010 at 12:54 AM
    TacoTron

TacoTron [OP] Tacotronn

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    07 Toyota Tacoma
    Fabtech Lift on top of 3 inch body lift. 34s trail grapplers on 18inch eagle alloys. KRFab Rear bumper, BHLM with HIDs, TRD seat covers, Hood scoop, N fab tire carrier, black valence, TRD intake, 40s Flowmasters, Foglight mod, best for last and thats my 4.56 gears, and much more too come.
    Does anyone have eyelids for sale or know where I can buy some?
    Thanks guys

2. Jun 14, 2010 at 12:58 AM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    las vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 MOT DB DC 4X4 Sr5
    Black Housing Head,H.I.D 10k headlights, 3k Foglights, T-Rex #2 Eyelids Lights, Blacked Out Tails Lights, 5% Tint all around, Tinted Windshield, Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 Inch Lift, K&N Intake,Avidoffroad Light Bar
    ebay type t-rex eyes!

3. Jun 14, 2010 at 1:01 AM
    TacoTron

TacoTron [OP] Tacotronn

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    07 Toyota Tacoma
    Fabtech Lift on top of 3 inch body lift. 34s trail grapplers on 18inch eagle alloys. KRFab Rear bumper, BHLM with HIDs, TRD seat covers, Hood scoop, N fab tire carrier, black valence, TRD intake, 40s Flowmasters, Foglight mod, best for last and thats my 4.56 gears, and much more too come.
    Thanks man Ill probably go the ebay route soon if nobodys got any for sale in here. Figured I'd give it a shot

4. Jun 14, 2010 at 1:03 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    las vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 MOT DB DC 4X4 Sr5
    Black Housing Head,H.I.D 10k headlights, 3k Foglights, T-Rex #2 Eyelids Lights, Blacked Out Tails Lights, 5% Tint all around, Tinted Windshield, Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 Inch Lift, K&N Intake,Avidoffroad Light Bar

I am ordering mine tomorrow! That is a good price! You found the one with the x-runner on the front right!?

5. Jun 14, 2010 at 7:27 AM
    ChaseUA

ChaseUA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chase
    Bama
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM TRD Sport Access Cab 4x4
    Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT HU (upgraded to Z120BT firmware), Weathertech visors & mats, OEM Bed Mat, TRD Line-X'd Skid Plate, N-Fab step bars, UWS black low profile tool box, Polk SR6500 components pushed by Alpine amp. Grillcraft Uppers and Lowers installed. Wish-List: TRD CAI and TRD exhaust, TRD Supercharger In 2012 when truck is paid off: 3" lift and new tires (possibly wheels as well)
    Ordered mine a few weeks ago and they were delivered Saturday! Seem to be a great fit and good product. A little "flimsier" than I had anticipated but that is likely due to the fact that I was expecting them to be more rigid.

I plan on priming/painting/clear coating and then installing them on Saturday. Will post pics once I do.

6. Jun 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM
    TacoTron

TacoTron [OP] Tacotronn

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    07 Toyota Tacoma
    Yeah it was the one with the xrunner but it said i would receive it in 18 days and I'm an impatient person when it comes stuff for the taco haha

7. Jun 14, 2010 at 11:08 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    las vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 MOT DB DC 4X4 Sr5

Holyl shit 18 days they must be back ordered! I mite wait now!:D

8. Jun 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM
    eltaco

eltaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Littleton, CO
    Vehicle:
    '07 4x4 DC Offroad
    er... hold up just a second.

Rather than wait 18 days for delivery, you're going to wait to purchase them?! I must be missing something.

9. Jun 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    las vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 MOT DB DC 4X4 Sr5

Most of the time if you wait alittle bit they will get back in stock and you can keep your money till then buddy!:D

10. Jun 14, 2010 at 7:40 PM
    TacoTron

TacoTron [OP] Tacotronn

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    07 Toyota Tacoma
    Hey Daniel I just got an email from the guy who makes them. He told me it will take 9 business days to make and then they will be shipped.

To Top