1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Factory OEM Fog Light Switch Kit

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by rodrigogudino, May 10, 2011.

1. May 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM
    rodrigogudino

rodrigogudino [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    '07 Tacoma TRD Off-Road SB
    TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, OME 884 front Coil Springs & Rear TSB Leaf Springs w/ SuperSprings Stabilizers, Bilstein 5100's all-around, SpiderTrax 1" wheel spacers, Alpine 7" HeadUnit, Rockford Fosgate Complete Sound System w/ Taco Tunes enclosure behind seat.
    Looking to install 4 PIAA's on my Taco, wired to a factory style switch.. maybe someone took off his fogs or just has a spare...
    looking for items:
    1- switch # 84160-04010
    1-connector# 90980-11090
    4-pigtails #8 2998-12340

2. May 11, 2011 at 6:48 PM
    tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Apple Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 6spd
    Hey im doing the exact same mod. although goodluck finding the connnector. I bought a factory Foglight switch from toyota for 60 bucks... I am going to solder in some pigtails and attach a generic 4 prong connector to that. ill post a pic of the switch there is room on the side to solder to the 4 prongs.

What are you doing for relays? do you lights come with some?

3. May 13, 2011 at 9:30 AM
    rodrigogudino

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, OME 884 front Coil Springs & Rear TSB Leaf Springs w/ SuperSprings Stabilizers, Bilstein 5100's all-around, SpiderTrax 1" wheel spacers, Alpine 7" HeadUnit, Rockford Fosgate Complete Sound System w/ Taco Tunes enclosure behind seat.
    Sounds good, think I'll do the same.. Yeah I got 2 PIAA 520 ATP kits so they already come with a relay (PIAA branded), haven't seen it yet, though I checked and it's part #33260 (LR-21).. Allright let me know when you get that switch installed!

4. Jun 12, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    rodrigogudino

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    sooo.. anyone?

5. Jun 12, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Got a different switch, here's a pic. Let me know it's what you're looking for.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sep 22, 2011 at 9:42 PM
    tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Apple Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 6spd
    Finally got my Hellas installed using the factory fog light switch in one of the blanks where the 4wd switches would be. The top 2 prongs when the switch is upright are the power connectors. Not sure which one but I had the shop solder the wires on and it works great. I think the lower 2 are for the internal light. I don't have anything plugged into them. Hope this helps if not I'll pop the switch out and take a pic.

7. Sep 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    dbronzo

dbronzo Protected by Armor Tech Offroad

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport 4x4 w/ some Mods
    King Coilovers, LR UCA's, All Pro Sliders, ATO Full Skids, Pioneer AVH-P4300, 4.56 Gears, Front and Rear ARB Air Lockers, ATO Full Wrap High Clearance Bumper w/ Tire Carrier, ATO Hybrid Bumper, Smittybuilt XRC 8, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Rock Lights
    I have the stock fog switch, can pop it out this weekend and get pics if you are still looking. Shoot me a PM with an offer.

To Top