1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Feeler: rear chrome bumper

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by horwitzs, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Aug 15, 2011 at 8:47 AM
    horwitzs

horwitzs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Dayton, WA
    Vehicle:
    TX Pro
    Supercharger, OME lift w/ LR UCAs, running boards, toolbox, extinguisher mount, skidplate, N-Fab light bar, 40" R.I. LED bar, WO seat covers, TRD intake, Weathertech mats and visors, stubby antenna, hood struts, LED interior lighting, Hella Supertones, and other stuff I'm forgetting.
    My dad also has a Tacoma, and somebody hit his rear bumper and put a good dent in it (city parking).
    I know it's driving him nuts, so if you have one for sale in Washington State, let me know what you'd like for it and I'll see if he wants it.
    Thanks.

2. Aug 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    East Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 BSP Pre Runner SR5
    Tint. (DONE) Soon to come. 3in Llift (OME) Color matched grill (DONE) BHLM (DONE) Tail tint (DONE) Pro comp rims (8069) End goal: Murdered out truck
    I have a stock rear chrome bumper and is in great condition. Would give it a 9-9.5/10.

I could ship it for about $50. Already boxed up right now. Sale didnt go through with another member who was in Louisianna and it was $50-$60 for shipping for him so would be a little cheaper for you I assume.

If interested PM me. If not then damn I want to get rid of it lol

To Top