1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB FJ TRD Rims

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by DSully72, May 1, 2011.

1. May 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM
    DSully72

DSully72 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Norfolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100s with Eibach coils, 265/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, BAMF Rock Sliders, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bar w/ Hella 500's, Grillcraft MX Series Grill, Cobra CB w/ PA Speaker
    I tried getting these fj trail team rims in black or charcoal grey (first pic) ordered at toyota cuz i work there. figured i could get my employee discount on them, but the guys in parts said they couldnt get them ordered for me, so if anyone is selling these, can find these, or knows someone thats selling them, please let me know. I'm pretty desperate to gey my hands on a set fo these... If you can find a set of 4, thats great, but even better if you can find a set fo 5 because i want to mount my spare in the bed of my truck like this second pic...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks again guys.

2. May 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM
    Bz3r0

Bz3r0 Smackalicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner Sport MGM
    Bypassed Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT, Redline Tuning Hood struts, Fog lights on anytime, BHLM, Toytec Ultimate Lift, LED Map, Dome, and brake lights, Kill switch
    Is the reason you can't obtain any because of the VIN# requirement or did the guy in the parts department say he couldn't?

3. May 1, 2011 at 10:07 PM
    DSully72

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Norfolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100s with Eibach coils, 265/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, BAMF Rock Sliders, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bar w/ Hella 500's, Grillcraft MX Series Grill, Cobra CB w/ PA Speaker
    well they guy in parts couldnt find it. and then i talked to someone else who found it but couldnt order it. im pretty sure she said they were discontinued.

4. May 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM
    Bz3r0

Bz3r0 Smackalicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner Sport MGM
    Bypassed Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT, Redline Tuning Hood struts, Fog lights on anytime, BHLM, Toytec Ultimate Lift, LED Map, Dome, and brake lights, Kill switch
    Try calling around to different dealerships in the U.S. I'm sure they're still available to order, as well as those people who are capable of ordering them... When i went to place my order for these rims i was asked for a VIN to order them against the first couple of places i called.

5. May 2, 2011 at 1:13 AM
    DSully72

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Norfolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    gotcha. i just had the parts people look up rims for an fj and they came up, but they said they werent available. ill double check though and at other places as well. thanks!

6. May 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM
    DSully72

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Norfolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    yeah i did see one add on ebay. if i dont find anything soon that will have to be my option. its just for a set of 4 tho. and like i said if i can get a set of 5 thats even better

7. May 2, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    sierrahsky

sierrahsky Expedition Style

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reno
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Tacoma V6 Ex Cab | Extreme Sierra
    Just an FYI, sanfransisco has 7 but is not allowed to sell without exchange of original equipment and vin verification.

8. May 2, 2011 at 9:28 PM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Pick-em-up-truck
    Ultimate Tailgate Machine
    Go through Frank Motors and buy some then powdercoat them... that is what I did.

9. May 3, 2011 at 1:22 AM
    oldsman71442

oldsman71442 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    oahu HI/ Redding CA
    Vehicle:
    10 DC 4x4 TRD Sport
    I have a set of NIB Charcoal ones its a set of four. I am currently living in hawaii. so shipping will be expensive. Make me an offer i cant refuse. Ok ok all joking aside i really think i want to much for them, cause i don't really want to get rid of them but I am a believer in EVERYTHINGS FORSALE So shoot me what you would be willing to pay minus shipping and we can go from there. I cant guarantee anything on what i am about to say but there is a possibility of me getting them stateside (Continental) West coast for free and pay shipping from there but the timing would have to be right...

10. May 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM
    HOSS454

HOSS454 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pukalani
    Vehicle:
    08 Sport
    Bolt ons here and there
    do u still have the rims? i live on maui and maybe the shipping wont be as much.. how much u want for them?

To Top